Where are me posted events going?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Where are me posted events going?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Don Rockbrune
    Participant

When ever i go through the entering all my event info, and publish them, they seem to disappear. They are tabulated under the published, drafted, etc tally, but are not in fact, anywhere to be found…..help!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Don!

Thanks for reaching out to us! I would be happy to help you 🙂

In order to do so, could you give me more context? Does your problem happen when you submit events from the frontend or from the WordPress back-office?

And when you say they are nowhere to be found, you mean none of your published events appear on your calendar?  I can’t see your website because it’s protected by a password, but if you visit this page, can you confirm you don’t see any published events?

Thanks in advance,
    Jeremy

Don Rockbrune
    Participant

It is when I enter events and the backend. The signin password to get past
    that security page is hokibeta.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

Don Rockbrune
    Participant

Those are not events I created. I included the screenshot showing the events listing under edit but no events are listed…..i’m perplexed, yet there are events accounted for in the tally.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Don,

What happens when you click on “Mine (585)” or “Published (941)“? Still no events displayed?

Did it use to work? If so, do you remember the last plugins you updated, which could have caused some trouble?

Also, did you use to have a multilingual plugin, such as WPML or another one?

I would recommend you to clear all cache, including transient with a transient cleaner plugin such as this one.

Let me know if that helps,

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Where are me posted events going?’ is closed to new replies.