Where are buy tickets button?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Where are buy tickets button?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Diego Mascarenhas
    Participant

Hi Guys!

I’m starting with Wootickets+EventsPRO+Woocommerce to sell tickets to our company events.
    I did the basic system configuration and signed up some events. Also insert data to test some tickets. But the buttons to buy the tickets do not automatically appear in my layout.
    In fact, do not even know where to begin to show the buttons there. In the video lessons, I figured that buying wootickets buttons appear automatically. But apparently missing something.

Could anyone assist me?
    Sorry for the noob question, but I couldn’t find nothing with the search.

Barry

Hi diegobwd,

Sorry for the long delay – for some reason your post became a ‘sticky’ along with other important messages posted by the team and I completely missed it.

If you still need help here can you share a screenshot of your ticket settings for one of the events in question? (You can’t upload directly to the forum but you can link to an image hosted elsewhere.)

Thanks!

Diego Mascarenhas
    Participant

Hi Barry!
    No problems. I solved my problem.
    I don’t know why but… If i didn’t set a start or a end date for ticket selling, the form doesn’t appear.

Barry

Glad that you solved it. I’m not sure why you were experiencing that – even if I don’t complete those fields the ticket form is visible – but the main thing is you’ve got a fix 🙂

Paul
    Participant

I’m having the same issue. I’m using a localized WordPress version (Norwegian). When I disable the the localization in the config.php-file the tickets button show without setting a start and end date for the ticket.

So it looks like something is not right here.

Barry

That does sound odd, however I can test locally and switch to Norweigan (nb_NO) and there is no problem that I can see, though the output is certainly being translated: “Legg til i handlevogn.”

Have you run through our basic troubleshooting steps – disabling all other plugins (other than those you need WooTickets to work with such as The Events Calendar and WooCommerce, of course – and making sure those are all at the latest version) and switching to a default, unmodified theme?

Paul
    Participant

Very odd indeed. Now it seems to be working fine as it should 🙂

Barry

That’s good. Let us know if this crops up again (just create a new thread).

If you want to dig in further it could be worth double checking that your server, PHP and MySQL date/time settings are all correct and in-synch (in addition to the basic troubleshooting steps listed above), however beyond that I’m afraid I can’t offer any suggestions as to why this happened.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Where are buy tickets button?’ is closed to new replies.