Where are additional attendee fields stored?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Where are additional attendee fields stored?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Adam
    Participant

Hi,

I inadvertently deleted a couple of attendee tickets and their additional fieldset information of course went with the delete – entirely my fault (sigh).

I’m assuming the information for those records will have gone from the database, but I do have backups of the backend database prior to deleting those tickets and am conversant in SQL etc – can you please tell me what table(s) that attendee additional information is stored in?

Thanks

Adam
    Participant

Never mind – I eventually found what I needed in the xxxx_postmeta table (records with the “meta_key” of “_tribe_tickets_meta”).

Can be closed.

🙂

Courtney

Hi Adam

I’m glad you found what you needed. Let us know if we can help in any other way.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Where are additional attendee fields stored?’ is closed to new replies.