When to expect increase on 100 imports limit?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator When to expect increase on 100 imports limit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    André
    Participant

Hi,

Im noticing this plugin is not getting very good reviews, and im one of those costumers that is apprehensive right now after so many bugs on Event Aggregator.

One of the issues i have with the plugin is not actually a bug as much as it is a choice to have 100 imports limit/day.

It has been said that plans for increasing the limit are on the making or that it is at least a possibility, my question is when can we expect an option, a plan, where its possible to import 300 or more events. Right now there’s no info on that. Meaning from Facebook Events that had its problems to this new one, nothing really seems like a good option so it would be nice to get some sort of schedule cause i feel this is going to drag.

Thanks

Geoff

Hey André,

Thanks for reaching out and I hope you had a great weekend!

I appreciate the feedback on Event Aggregator. I know the plugin hasn’t been a perfect match for some folks, but it’s also been extremely well-received. But, to your point, there was indeed a critical bug that went out in the first release and we made sure to tackle it and release a patch just a couple of days after the report. We gladly stand by the quality of the product and will continue to support, develop and maintain it aggressively.

There is indeed chatter around the team here about how to approach the import limits. We’re looking at different options and will definitely be releasing new import quantity tiers. I wish I had a specific date to offer but I’m uncomfortable putting one out until we’ve committed to something. That said, I know that is an active conversation we are having now and we want to get something put together because we absolutely agree that higher limits are needed on a good number if sites, like your own.

Sorry I don’t have a concrete answer for you here, but I hope this at least helps provide some context for what we’re discussing here as a team and assure you that we are working on it and have prioritized it high on our radar.

Thanks,
    Geoff

André
    Participant

Great to know! Thank you for your answer!
    Keep us posted then.

Geoff

You bet! We’ll certainly be communicating those changes — in the meantime, please do either follow us on Twitter or subscribe to our newsletter so you’ll be sure to get the news immediately when it’s available.

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please do let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be more than happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘When to expect increase on 100 imports limit?’ is closed to new replies.