When I switch from month to month in search, refresh required – why?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO When I switch from month to month in search, refresh required – why?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

Good morning! I am having issues locating my classes when I use the Search button and switch months. For instance, if I put in “keystone” for location and do not specify a month, ONLY the Keystone classes show up in ONLY the month of July. If I hit refresh, then they show up for remaining July and August classes.
    Again, if I specify “keystone” for location and “august 2015” for date, no classes at all show up. Then, I refresh the page, and they all show up.
    I know that this is happening, but our end user would assume from the schedule that the Keystone classes are only running through the current month (July) because they would not know that they need to refresh between each new search criteria, would they????
    That is the question I am getting from my Keystone location. Not sure how to answer that. Is it possible that I have a setting wrong?

Barry

Hi Kelly,

I’m sorry you’ve hit up against some difficulties – I’d love to help if I can.

• It sounds like you might be describing a known bug but your description isn’t completely clear to me – could you point me to a URL where I can observe the problem? (I was unable to find your main events page via the URL provided when you opened the topic)
    • In case it is indeed a known bug that was recently fixed, can you confirm if you are now using our latest 3.11.1 release?

Thanks!

Kelly
    Participant

http://franchise.live2bhealthy.com/Login/classschedule/
    I actually updated yesterday prior to posting the question, but when I looked this morning, there was another update available and it resolved the issue. Thank you!

Barry

Fantastic 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘When I switch from month to month in search, refresh required – why?’ is closed to new replies.