what to do to get and try events calendar

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions what to do to get and try events calendar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    D Brady

I don’t see a download link or an email link. I am working for non-profit organization, and we are interested in this program. Please tell me how to try out your program.
    Thanks, Donald Brady

Courtney

Hi Donald

The Events Calendar and Event Tickets are both free plugins that you can try out.

You can apply for our non-profit discount by completing the form at https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp.

⚠️Please Note: Licenses granted through this program do not include access to support. 
    If you need in-depth support, 
    please consider purchasing a regular license.

If you are accepted in or if you purchase any of our other products, we will send you an email containing links to download your purchases.

Is there anything else I can help you with?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘what to do to get and try events calendar’ is closed to new replies.