What themes do you recommend?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO What themes do you recommend?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tinyfrog
    Participant

All the in depth documentation is great but how about some simple getting started stuff like, what themes work best with Events Calendar Pro and Community Events? Can you please make a recommendation before I start? Thanks.

Barry

A good strategy is probably to find a theme that meets your requirements and test it out. If it’s a premium theme and you can’t test it without purchasing it you could always search both our and the theme vendor’s forums to find any notes of incompatibility.

In many cases though a few simple CSS tweaks are all that is required to solve problems.

tinyfrog
    Participant

Thanks Barry, but I really would like to use Genesis but the documentation is so troubling. So many edits to make it work. Are they required or just a lot of “how tos” for a popular framework?

Barry

Do you mean our tutorial is difficult to follow? We’re definitely open to feedback there.

Realistically though there is a limit to how much support we can offer for individual themes. If you get stuck anywhere you can post in the forum and we’ll clarify if we can – and remember that you may also be able to make use of the theme vendor’s (Studiopress’s) own support channels, too.

tinyfrog
    Participant

When I first saw that tutorial page I thought these were mandatory edits that needed to be made if we wanted to use Genesis. I think now I see this is for further customization. I had a disconnect that probably wasn’t necessary. Thanks for your reply.

Barry

No problem at all 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘What themes do you recommend?’ is closed to new replies.