What licence do I need?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What licence do I need?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jonas

Hi, I have a licensing question for Events Calendar Pro.
    I run a site where the setup is a multisite and the company’s different divisions have their own subsites on the same domain. I also have a test environment online (basically just a clone of the real site) to test things before making changes to the real site.
    What licence do I need to purchase? Does it still counts as only one site even though it’s technically a multisite (or two), so I only need the Personal licence? Or do I have to get the Business license since I also have the test environment?
    Thanks,
    Jonas

Barry

Hi Jonas,

Great question!

This is actually something we are currently reviewing, but right now we would generally ask that you buy the appropriate license according to the number of sites you will be using our plugins on.

So, if that is just one site (that happens to be part of a multisite network) a personal license is fine – but if you will be deploying our plugins on multiple sites – whether independent or part of a network – a developer or business license should be used.

With regards to dev sites, we generally don’t require or expect you to have a license in place (though if you wish to receive and test automated updates in your dev environment a license key would then be required – generally that’s not something most people need however).

Does that answer your questions?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What licence do I need?’ is closed to new replies.