What is Woocommerce tickets latest version?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus What is Woocommerce tickets latest version?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Carl
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please tell me what the latest version number is for Woocommerce tickets? I have updated the Events Calendar Pro and Events Calendar to 4.0.1 but I do not see the option to update for Woocommerce tickets and it is on Version 3.12.1. Is this the right version or is there a 4.0 update for this too?

Thanks in advance

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I can help out here.

The latest version of WooCommerce Tickets is 3.12.1 so that is correct.

That version should still work with The Events Calendar 4.0

For 4.0 it was merged into Event Ticket Plus and you have a license for that plugin as well.

We have this guide to moving to Event Tickets Plus:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/moving-to-event-tickets-plus/

You should be fine to stay on WooCommerce Tickets for not, but would want to switch over to Tickets Plus in the coming months.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Carl
    Participant

Thanks for this information Brian, I presume that Event Ticket Plus works more or less the same way and is replacing WooCommerce Tickets in the future then?

Brian
    Keymaster

Yep it works the same way for now, but it will be where all our new features are going to get added so some changes and more settings will be added in the future.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘What is Woocommerce tickets latest version?’ is closed to new replies.