Help Desk

What is the url of .ics file feed?

HI,

I am looking for the url for the .ics feed.

I have tried using the export button at the bottom of the list view, but the url here is http://www.webiste.com/events/list/?ical=1&tribe_display=list.

I am looking for the true url of the feed that i can import to my computer calendar software

Hi Michael,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Are you having issues with exporting that calendar into your computer calendar software?  Are you trying to import into iCal?

If you can provide me with some further detail, I can better assist you.  Let me know if you have any other questions along the way!

Thanks,

Jaime

Hi Jaime,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I would like to get a URL to the ICS file. Some email apps like outlook use a url to link up to a online calendar. This means an event updated or added to our website will automatically appear in the calendar.

This way you don’t have to download a fresh file each time, with the url it’s like a feed

Can you provide this url?

Padraic

Hi Padraic,

Have you tried using that URL to create a feed for the ICS file?  I know it isn’t a pretty link, but this is the closest thing we have to a feed, like you are describing.

You can also vote on this idea to our Feature Requests, as we tend to implement ideas based on customer feedback, so your input is greatly appreciated:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/32064895-custom-ics-feed-url-permalink

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

The topic ‘What is the url of .ics file feed?’ is closed to new replies.