What is the benefit of WooTickets?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What is the benefit of WooTickets?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brian

I was looking at using Woocommerce for selling tickets. I saw the Wootickets add on. I wasn’t exactly sure what it did beyond Woocommerce’s built in functions. It seems like you can sell any item (which could be tickets) without the add-on. You can make discount codes, tell it how many items you have in inventory (tickets available) and it will send them an email that you can tell them is good to bring to the event to get in. So what does the wootickets add-on give me that isn’t there already? I looked at a couple videos and read about it, but I am sure I’m missing something.

Thanks!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in WooCommerce Tickets.

The plugin creates a special type of Product for the tickets and enables you to create tickets directly in the editor for each event and automatically display on the front end for that event.

It also takes each purchased ticket for an event and places them in an attendees list per event. There are numerous other features it adds as well and the best overview is to go over our new user primer:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-woocommerce-tickets/

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘What is the benefit of WooTickets?’ is closed to new replies.