What is required to import Eventbrite events into the calendar?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What is required to import Eventbrite events into the calendar?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    laraolson
    Participant

I just purchased the event aggregator. Do I also need eventbrite tickets to be able to import our events?

laraolson
    Participant

Please advise on the above question. We already have an Eventbrite account. Just need to know how to upload our events into the calendar.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Lara!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

You will need to setup your Event Aggregator license. Please follow the steps in https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/finding-and-inputting-your-license-key/ to activate your Event Aggregator license in your site.

Once you are done with that, you will be able to import events from Eventbrite with the event URL. Simply navigate to your WP Admin > Events > Imports and select Eventbrite as the import source.

The first time you import from Eventbrite, you’ll be prompted to log in to Eventbrite and then allow Event Aggregator to connect with your Eventbrite account. This will allow Event Aggregator to “talk” to that source and gather events data.

You can also review your connection by going to Events → Settings → APIs.

Let me share the following article that will get you started with Event Aggregator > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/new-user-primer-event-aggregator/

I hope that helps. Let me know if any follow up question.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘What is required to import Eventbrite events into the calendar?’ is closed to new replies.