What happens when I upgrade from Core to Pro: will settings & content be saved ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What happens when I upgrade from Core to Pro: will settings & content be saved ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andreas G. Hoffmann

What happens when I upgrade from Core to Pro: will settings & content be saved ?

George
    Participant

Hey Andreas,

Thanks for reaching out!

To be clear, Events Calendar Pro is NOT a “pro version of” The Events Calendar. It is a “premium add-on to” The Events Calendar.

So when you add Events Calendar Pro to your site, you do NOT get rid of The Events Calendar. Both plugins remain active and work together to provide a great calendar.

So yes, all event data is kept and there is no issue there. 😀

Cheers!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What happens when I upgrade from Core to Pro: will settings & content be saved ?’ is closed to new replies.