What happens if I delete a ticket after a few have already been sold?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus What happens if I delete a ticket after a few have already been sold?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Currently my shared ticket capacity is not working. I don’t have the skills to check my theme/child theme, but I do know everything is up to date.

My go around has been to monitor tickets and just delete them when we have sold capacity. I am wondering if attendees get notified that their previously purchased ticket has been deleted or if they get nothing.

Any help would be great.

Hi Mary,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Users will not get a notification if the ticket has been deleted, so you should be fine on that front.

I’d also recommend updating Event Tickets Plus to the most recent version (4.7.3).

After that, you can install the third-party plugin, Health Check, which can mimic a bare WordPress install while your site visitors still see your site the way that it normally appears.  You can test if the functionality works this way.

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What happens if I delete a ticket after a few have already been sold?’ is closed to new replies.