What does filter bar search for?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO What does filter bar search for?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    dirkschrama
    Participant

Hi,
    I don’t really get how the filterbar searches. We have a run called “color obstacle run” and when we search for “color” it won’t find it. The event is in the future and the word “color” is both in the title and the content.
    Thanks, Dirk

Barry

Hi dirkschrama,

So it certainly should work – but depends on the context of your search. For instance, if you are viewing the month of October and Color Obstacle Run takes place in November then it won’t return a match. However, within the upcoming list view it definitely should return a match.

I tried visiting the URL you shared when you created this thread to see if I could check out the problem but I couldn’t actually locate The Events Calendar … can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

dirkschrama
    Participant

Hi. Thanks. The URL is http://obstakels.com/events

Barry

Thanks: so I visited that URL and searched for color and Color Obstacle Run was included in the results, albeit pretty far down. Can you confirm you aren’t seeing it at all? Or is the problem the number of results that are included when you search for that keyword?

(I do note that a search for keywords like highland and viking seem to work nicely – so perhaps the issue is just that you are using color in lots of places?)

dirkschrama
    Participant

Hi,
    I can see it now, so it looks like it’s working. Strange I couldn’t find it before. Maybe a caching-thing or something.
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Have good day, Dirk

Barry

Happy it worked out 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘What does filter bar search for?’ is closed to new replies.