What do you mean by "for one year" when we purchase the PRO account or addons?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What do you mean by "for one year" when we purchase the PRO account or addons?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brendan

When you say “Personal $89: Get updates & support for a year on 1 site”, what does that mean? Are we purchasing the product for one year, or are we buying it permanently and only get one year of support? I want to make sure we have the product for good, and the phrasing here confuses me.

Thanks!
    Brendan

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in our plugins.

Sorry for the confusion on the license. A license is good for one year of support and updates.

However, at the end of the term the plugin still works it does not turn off.

If you do not renew after a year you do not have access to future updates from that point forward.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Brendan

Thanks! Ok, that clarified it. However, I have a couple more questions. If we get a “Personal” license, that means we can use it on one site. This site will be a business. Does that still mean we can use the personal plan?

Also, you have a place for coupon codes upon checkout. Do you know where we can get some? 🙂 Can you tell us? We plan on getting Pro and Filters to start, and perhaps more later on.

Brian
    Keymaster

No worries.

Yep you can use the Personal Site License on any site it is just called personal, but it can be on any site including a business related site.

You are in luck we currently have a coupon down at the bottom of this post:

https://theeventscalendar.com/2-million-downloads-the-events-calendar/

Cheers

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘What do you mean by "for one year" when we purchase the PRO account or addons?’ is closed to new replies.