What do we actually require?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What do we actually require?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    caldiatech
    Participant

We currently have licenses for one site but are planning on using on a new site. As far as I can tell, we only use the Events Pro with WooCommerce tickets – however we show licenses for Events pro, WC tickets and EP Tickets….we don’t need to buy all three of these do we? And, if we don’t, con we get credit for the EP tickets since we never use it?? Need a clearer explanation here.

Doug

Geoff

Hi Doug,

You will need three plugins from us in order to create events and tickets for those events, only one of which is paid:

If you already have a license for WooCommerce Tickets (which I see you do), then you can log into your account here on this site, head to My Account > Downloads, and pick up Event Tickets Plus free of charge since it replaces WooCommerce Tickets.

Does this help clarify things a bit? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

caldiatech
    Participant

No this does not really help. We have licenses for

Events Calendar PRO

Use the License Key below to activate the plugin on your site. Need Help?
    Renew Personal License

Expires: Sep 7th, 2016
    Upgrade to: Business | Agency | Unlimited
    Site Url
    1 http://www.sdbea.org

WooTickets

Renew Personal License

Site Url
    1 http://www.sdbea.org

Event Tickets Plus

Renew Personal License

Site Url

We have been paying for all three of these for over a year now. I just need to know what we actually require to setup commerce for ticket sales to events. Why would we NOT need the pro version of the Calendar? And, if Events Tickets replaces WooTickets then why have you continued to charge us for both??

Doug

Geoff

Hi Doug,

Why would we NOT need the pro version of the Calendar?

Events Calendar PRO comes with a lot of additional features for The Events Calendar, but tickets is not one of them. In other words, it is not needed specifically for ticket sales, but you can certainly use it for the other features it includes.

I just need to know what we actually require to setup commerce for ticket sales to events.

The of plugins in my last reply is exactly what you need from us in order to set up commerce for ticket sales to events.

And, if Events Tickets replaces WooTickets then why have you continued to charge us for both??

We don’t charge you for both. If you have purchased WooCommerce Tickets in the past, then we have automatically added Event Tickets Plus to your account at no additional charge. The license for WooCommerce Tickets will not renew in the next cycle once it has expired. Let me know if that has not been the case for you.

Thanks,
    Geoff

caldiatech
    Participant

In September we were charged for WooCommerce Tickets and Events Pro.

I want to use Events Pro on at least one more site right now with ticketing.

So you says we just need Events Pro and Event Tickets Plus now?

But do I need to purchase Event Tickets Plus separately now or it included? In my dashboard I show all three things as separate items?

Doug

Geoff

Hi Doug,

So you says we just need Events Pro and Event Tickets Plus now?

You need the three plugins I mentioned earlier:

But do I need to purchase Event Tickets Plus separately now or it included?

You should have Event Tickets Plus in your account if you already purchased WooCommerce Tickets. We provided Event Tickets Plus free of charge to customers with an active WooCommerce Tickets licensed. Please log into your account here on this site, head to My Account > Licenses and let me know if you do not see the Event Tickets Plus license in there.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Geoff

caldiatech
    Participant

I am continuing discussion here. Are there autoresponses in here? What we need is, when a person registers for an event, we want a nice, customized email to go out to the participant thanking them for registering and providing a brief synopsis of the vents…how many course credits they will receive for attending…map to location, etc etc.

Is this doable?

Doug

Geoff

Hi Doug,

Autoresponders are not available right out of the box. You can, however, export a CSV file of attendees and use that to send custom emails using a service such as MailChimp or Campaign Monitor. Another idea might be to use the MailPoet plugin to create autoresponders.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘What do we actually require?’ is closed to new replies.