what do i need ?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions what do i need ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

Hello !

I tried the free version of you pretty cool calendar and i found out that i need to order PRO Version to do recurring Events.

So i need the free version and the PRO Version installed, or is the pro Version working without the free version ?

Is sozot.com a trusted reseller of your product ?

Furthermore id like to auto-post Events to Facebook as post. Is it possible ? All your product descriptions talk about importing FROM Facebook, not exporting TO Facebook.

Facebook Plugin isnt included in PRO Version ?

Thanks for your answers.

Patrick

George
    Participant

Hey Patrick,

First off, no, sozot.com is not a trusted seller and is a bad person who claims to support “Free Software” but then sells other peoples’ software…for a profit. Weird way to stand for Free Software, and he is a deeply troubled person abusing everything that Free Software offers the world.

Now, as for your product-specific questions:

So i need the free version and the PRO Version installed, or is the pro Version working without the free version ?

You will need both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar Pro installed and activated. The Events Calendar runs by itself, but PRO does not and requires The Events Calendar to be active to function.

Furthermore id like to auto-post Events to Facebook as post. Is it possible ? All your product descriptions talk about importing FROM Facebook, not exporting TO Facebook.

No, at this time this is unfortunately not possible and as you mention our Importer plugin for Facebook only imports.

Facebook Plugin isnt included in PRO Version ?

Correct. Facebook Importer and Events Calendar Pro are two separate, unreleated plugins that are add-ons for the core plugin, The Events Calendar. So, for example, you could have just The Events Calendar + Facebook Importer on your site. Or you could have just The Events Calendar + Events Calendar Pro on your site. Or you could have The Events Calendar + Events Calendar Pro + Facebook Importer on your site. Totally up to you.

I hope all this information helps! Let us know if it does.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘what do i need ?’ is closed to new replies.