What do I need to sell tickets?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What do I need to sell tickets?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mcbb

Hello,

If I just buy the Events Tickets Plus at 89$ am I good to go to sell tickets for a single conference in my website? I don’t need Events Calendar PRO, right?

Is is possible to display the total price as people are selecting the number of tickets? http://i.imgur.com/FCKVgKT.png

Is is possible to have variable prices? Only 1 option (not as you have on demo with children, senior, adult), It will be the same price for everyone but with a small discount if they buy more than on ticket.

1 person – 10 $
    2 persons – 15$
    etc
    etc

Courtney

Hello

After installing Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus (both are needed), you will also need to install an e-commerce plugin. We currently support WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads. Read more about each option’s features and payment gateways.

The screenshot is an accurate reflection of an event/post/page that displays multiple tickets at the same time.

Adding multiple price points based upon quantity could become more tricky. I believe it would be possible with some customizations, but would be beyond our typical  Scope of Support / Terms.

Is there anything else I can do to help you?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What do I need to sell tickets?’ is closed to new replies.