What are the renewal prices

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What are the renewal prices

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Henning

Hi there!

I am currently looking for a client at your plugins. What will be the renwal prices after one year for events calnder pro and event tickets plus – assuming those are the right plugins for the need?
    Sell tickets online
    See how many tickets are left
    Sale via Woocommerce
    Scan at check-in
    Export list of people purchased a ticket
    Easy administration 😉

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Henning,

Thanks for reaching out to us and for considering our plugins for a client’s website.

Yes, our plugins can do all that. You will need the free The Events Calendar and Event Tickets, and the premium Event Tickets Plus for the listed functionality.

The easy administration is built into the core of our plugins. 🙂

Our premium plugins like Event Tickets Plus go on a subscription base, and the $89 fee (Personal) that you see on the website is the ongoing yearly subscription fee. This will grant you plugin updates and dedicated helpdesk support until your subscription is valid. You can read more details on that here.

I hope these answer your questions. Should you have any more, I’d be happy to answer them for you.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘What are the renewal prices’ is closed to new replies.