What additional plugin do I need for Event Registration?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions What additional plugin do I need for Event Registration?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    sakirose
    Participant

Hello, We have purchased the Events Pro Plugin, but it appears that customers cannot actually register for Events and receive a confirmation email. What additional plugins are necessary for customers to actually register?

For website #1, I’m only interested in a solution where they can sign up to secure a spot (no payments required).

For the second website, I’m interested in a solution where they can do #1 plus I can charge a fee for the workshop and they can pay with a credit card or paypal. Thanks!

Leah

Hi sakirose,

Thanks for your post. As you’ve found, Events Calendar PRO itself does not come with any ticketing or registration features. However, we have five different ticketing plugins for different third-party ecommerce engines.

For website #1, I’m only interested in a solution where they can sign up to secure a spot (no payments required).

All five of our ticketing plugins allow you to do free tickets, and each one uses a different third-party commerce engine. You can choose depending on what ecommerce engine you prefer- WooCommerce, Eventbrite, WP-Ecommerce, Shopp, or Easy Digital Downloads. You can read more about our plugins on the product pages (above, under Products). You’ll need to go to the ecommerce engines’ own sites to learn more about them and find out if they’ll meet your needs.

I highly recommend that you look through the New User Primer for whichever plugins interest you so you can get a feel for how they work and what the backend of the plugin looks like.

For the second website, I’m interested in a solution where they can do #1 plus I can charge a fee for the workshop and they can pay with a credit card or paypal. Thanks!

All of our plugins also allow you to do paid tickets. You could have the workshop made as a ticket that users would purchase to secure their spot. I believe that most (if not all) of our ecommerce options do accept credit cards and Paypal. However, you will want to confirm that on the ecommerce plugin’s website.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘What additional plugin do I need for Event Registration?’ is closed to new replies.