Whacky ECP Widget display and styling/CSS

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Whacky ECP Widget display and styling/CSS

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul Pruneau
    Participant

ECP Widget display + styling
    It appears that the default CSS for the ECP widget is all new, right?
    We have a STICKY event on the home page for an upcoming event and it is NOT displaying in a footer widget on the home page.
    Look here, bottom left footer widget: http://unionsquarelive.org/

Any ideas why that is not working?

And the default styling on the CALENDAR WIDGET is really weird.
    Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Assistance appreciated.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.

PP

Geoff B.

Good evening Paul and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

It appears that the default CSS for the ECP widget is all new, right?

Actually, we have not recently change that specific CSS.
    Perhaps it is a combination of: your theme (Canvas) and the settings underĀ Events -> Settings -> Display ?

We have a STICKY event on the home page for an upcoming event and it is NOT displaying in a footer widget on the home page.

This will depend mostly on the widget’s settings. Mainly on the filters that are there.

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of your Upcoming widget settings.

And to leave no stone unturned, could you share a screenshot of your Edit Event page, so that I can try to reproduce this on my end ?

And the default styling on the CALENDAR WIDGET is really weird.
    Any suggestions on how to fix this?

For now, I can’t see what the calendar looks like, since there are no events to show.
    I would however love to see it in action.

Could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Have a good weekend,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Whacky ECP Widget display and styling/CSS’ is closed to new replies.