Went Pro for shorcode displays, not working

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Went Pro for shorcode displays, not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bradley

Hello,

We are using The Event Calendar for one of our sites and purchased The Event Calendar Pro in order to use some of the pre-styled calendar list, i.e., [ecs-list-events design=”compact”]. I can not get the display to show like the examples found here: https://eventcalendarnewsletter.com/the-events-calendar-shortcode/?utm_source=plugin&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=tecs-help-design&utm_content=description

Can you help me? We are trying to launch tomorrow and this is the last thing holding us up.

Thanks,
    Bradley

Bradley

any assistance would be appreciated. What is the normal response rate for issues with subscriber accounts?

Thanks,
    Bradley

Hi Bradley,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

It looks like the shortcode plugin that you are using is not related to our Events Calendar PRO.  If you have purchased a license for Events Calendar PRO, we’d be happy to assist you with anything related to that plugin.

Let me know if there’s anything else that we can assist you with!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Went Pro for shorcode displays, not working’ is closed to new replies.