Weird Overlay on Image

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Weird Overlay on Image

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Karen
    Participant

Our featured image has a weird overlay– how do I get rid of that??? In addition, when there is a series, there should only be one image from the series.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Karen,

Thanks for reaching out, I’m happy to help you out here! 🙂

Can you send me a link to your site so I can see this firsthand? I’m a visual person, and, especially with these styling issues, I can often be more helpful in giving solutions to problems I can see and interact with.

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Karen
    Participant

the site is under development and I have a “Coming Soon” page up– can’t really deactivate that until the site is ready to launch which is why I took a screen shot of the problem. The issue is: the overlay of the image is title and the time of the event. It is huge type and not attractive. Presumably I have to adjust the type size but I am unsure where to go to fix that coding.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Karen,

Sorry for the radio silence, Shelby got help up unexpectedly so I’m jumping in to help out.

I checked your site and if I understand correctly you would like to adjust the font size of the event title and event date.

For the event title copy the following css snippet into your theme’s style.css file (or if there is a place for it in the Avada settings then there):

#wrapper .post-content h2.tribe-events-single-event-title {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

For the date you can use this:

.single-tribe_events .fusion-events-featured-image .fusion-events-single-title-content .tribe-events-schedule h3 {
    font-size: 14px;
    white-space: unset;
    }

Adjust the font sizes as needed.

Hope this helps, let us know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Karen
    Participant

thanks Andras! That helped!
    Karen

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Karen,

Good to hear! Let us know if you have questions about our plugins in the future! 🙂

Best,

Shelby 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Weird Overlay on Image’ is closed to new replies.