Weekly View – Don't show hours that have no events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Weekly View – Don't show hours that have no events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Craig
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m wanting to do a Weekly View that shows a timetable like this:
    http://i.imgur.com/75LQtOp.jpg

It will have recurring events, plus one-off events (that are paid for via WooTickets). I’ve used a separate timetable solution right now, as per the above image, but would love to combine it all.

If anyone has a snippet of code for a view like this I’m happy to flick you some money.

George
    Participant

Hey Craig,

This customization is unfortunately more complex to make than it seems – it’s technically possible, but extensive and far outside the scope of the support forums here.

I’m sorry to disappoint on that front! I’m also sorry to say that you won’t be able to post any sort of job/gig offer here on the forums to facilitate this customization – no solicitation here, some might say…

We do, however, have a list of great freelancers we can send you if you’re keen on getting this custom Week View in place – shoot us an email at [email protected] if you’re interested in it! We’ll send it right over.

I genuinely am sorry to disappoint Craig, like I mentioned – it’s nothing personal, just some hard-set limitations on the amount of support we can provide for customizations. If you have any other questions or concerns we could help with, ask away, and hopefully we can be a bit more helpful 🙂

Thank you,
    George

cesua
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Craig/@cesua,

Since this is a customization-related question, I’ll go ahead and close up this ticket soon – @cesua, do you want to post your email or perhaps something better for sharing publicly like your twitter handle here on this thread? That way Craig could share solutions if he’s so inclined 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Weekly View – Don't show hours that have no events’ is closed to new replies.