Weekend days

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Weekend days

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ifaman
    Participant

Hi,

I am trying to create an event calendar with 20 days lenght BUT it does not occur during weekend days (Saturday+Sunday).
    I thought that upgrading to PRO version this will work and could be configured, but just cannot do it.

Patricia

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It is possible to set recurring events in 20 days and exclude weekends as requested: you will find an example here.

Does it help you to achieve what you want? If you have any other questions at all please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

ifaman
    Participant

Hi Patricia, did you tried the link you sent me? Is just doesn’t work.

Our website is live already for 48h, we are using your plugins and PRO version, and we still can’t create a basic and simple calendar task which is a recurrent event.

Can you please help?

Regards.

Patricia

Hi!

I’m not sure why you are unable to open the link I sent you before because it is working properly as I can see from here (https://ibb.co/e0M4dR), but let me upload it again here in our forum so we can make sure that you are able to access it:

https://theeventscalendar.com/content/uploads/2017/11/Screenshot-from-2017-11-22-20-03-18.png

I hope this helps you with your event setup. Please let me know if you have any other questions!

ifaman
    Participant

Hi Patricia,

now I have it, thanks.

I have tried your exemaple and it worked, although a nightmare having to exclude all the weekends, would make much more sense on the Exclusion area, clicking under weekly and mark S+D to exclude Saturday and Sunday.

Do you have a particular link with instructions and examples with recurrent events that you can direct me to?

Regards.

Patricia

Hi there,

You are welcome! We have this article explaining Recurring Events and how they work:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/pro-recurring-events/

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know and I’d be happy to help as best I can!

Cheers,

Patricia

Patricia

Hi again!

Actually, there is a simpler way to achieve what you want, I’m sorry I didn’t present you this solution before! Here’s a screenshot explaining the steps.

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Weekend days’ is closed to new replies.