Week View showing Incorrect Event Titles

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Week View showing Incorrect Event Titles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    James
    Participant

Events are displaying incorrect (technically repeated) titles in Week View only. Day View, List View, and Month View are working as expected.

In Week View the event titles are mostly showing as one other day’s event title. Depending on the week in question, the incorrect event title may change from one incorrect title to another.

On mouseover, the hover window displays the accurate event information. In any other view besides week, the event title is displayed correctly.

Disabling all plugins had no effect, nor did reverting to the twenty seventeen theme.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James!

I’m sorry to hear you are having that problem. Let me help you troubleshoot it so we can find the source of the problem.

First, I notice from your system information that you are using an older version of Events Calendar PRO. Could you please update to the latest version (4.4.32) and see if that fixes the problem? Remember you can always download our plugins from your downloads page > https://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads/

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

James
    Participant

This issue was likely caused by expiration of the plugin’s license. The CC on file for renewal had been closed due to fraud, and no warning appeared on our site except on the licenses page within the plugin itself.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi James,

Glad to know you were able to solve this issue.

I’ll close this thread now, but feel free to open a new topic if anything comes up and we’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Week View showing Incorrect Event Titles’ is closed to new replies.