Week View Really Long All-Day Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Week View Really Long All-Day Events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dominic
    Participant

As shown in the attached image, our calendar in week view showed all-day events as really long. Our Events Calendar settings use ‘Full Styles’ option under Display tab > Basic Template Settings.

After sifting through the CSS, I found two styles had height set to 100%. Setting the height to auto seemed to fix it. I put the code below in the ‘Custom CSS’ section of our theme:

.tribe-events-grid .type-tribe_events h3.entry-title {
    	height: auto;
    }

.tribe-events-grid .type-tribe_events a {
    	height: auto;
    }

We use the ‘Extra’ theme made by Elegant Themes in case someone needs to know, but based on the class assignment I don’t think this is a theme issue.

Geoff B.

Good evening Dominic and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us and for sharing your solution.

With that in mind, I must say I am not able to recreate the issue on my end.
    Just out of curiosity, can you tell me what your setting is for Events Template under Events -> Settings -> Display ?

Furthermore, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

That way I can make sure we address any potential bug.

Thank you once again.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Week View Really Long All-Day Events’ is closed to new replies.