Week view not working [Pro version]

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Week view not working [Pro version]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    manifdart
    Participant

I’m using the latest version of the plugin in a theme adapted from TwentyFourteen and I’ve got this problem when it comes to the Week view. It appears as though there are no results in week view even though the other views show the appropriate results. I’ve tried different templates to see if something would change but to no avail.

The page I’m working on is at http://manifdart.org/evenements
    The month of May is loaded with events in case you’re looking to compare.

If you have any ideas or could point me in the right direction I’d appreciate it.

Thanks!

Barry

How strange: I’m sorry you’re experiencing problems here.

I realize you’ve tried a few things like changing template but can I ask you to go a step further and deactivate all other plugins (except for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO) and also switch to an absolutely unmodified, default theme – whether Twenty Fourteen, Twenty Thirteen or another of the official defaults.

Does the same thing still occur under those conditions?

immeemz
    Participant

I am having the exact same problem FWIW. I deactivated all plugins to solve a different problem and this didn’t go away. I wanted to solve my other problems a lot more so I just removed the Week view altogether, but thought I’d let you know.

manifdart
    Participant

I’m sorry but I can’t deactivate the plugins or change back to the other theme since this is a live site. I’m curious as to why the week view is the only one not working.

Barry

I am having the exact same problem FWIW.

I’m sorry to hear that – please do create a new thread of your own if you need further assistance – one of the team will be only too happy to assist.

Iโ€™m sorry but I canโ€™t deactivate the plugins or change back to the other theme since this is a live site. Iโ€™m curious as to why the week view is the only one not working.

We are too! Those steps are the best way to isolate any conflicts, though, so perhaps if you cannot do this on a live site you could set things up in a duplicate test site? It could even be formed within a subdirectory in your existing hosting environment.

Let me know if that’s possible ๐Ÿ™‚

manifdart
    Participant

We are at the end of our launch cycle, so I cannot afford the time to create a test site just for the week view. I will deactivate it for now.

Barry

I’m sorry to hear that. What I’ll do in that case is close this thread – once you’re in a position to look at this again please don’t hesitate to create a new thread and let us know ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Week view not working [Pro version]’ is closed to new replies.