Week view: change page title text, and also day/date bar background colour

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Week view: change page title text, and also day/date bar background colour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Julian
    Participant

Hi there, is it possible to do the above? Which file would I edit? Week seems to be handled differently to other views? Thanks 🙂

Geoff

Hi there, Brian! Thanks for getting in touch.

Good questions. We are fairly limited in how much we can support custom development questions like these, but I’ll do my best to point you in the right direction, if I can. You may also want to refer to our Themer’s Guide and documentation for more guidance on customizations. 🙂

Change page title text

You can change the page title by creating a filter for tribe_get_events_title(). Try adding this to your theme’s functions.php file and change the text to what you would like it to say:

https://gist.github.com/geoffgraham/1bafdd547ed2489bb05a

Day/date bar background colour

The background color for the days of the week uses the .tribe-grid-header class. You can target that with CSS in your theme’s style.css file to change the color. For example:

.tribe-grid-header {
      background-color: #000 /* or whatever color */
    }

I hope this helps, cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Brian! Just checking in to see if you have any follow-up questions on this one–please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi there, Brian! This thread’s been quiet for a couple of weeks, so I’m going to go ahead and close it. Please don’t hesitate to open a new thread if anything else comes up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Week view: change page title text, and also day/date bar background colour’ is closed to new replies.