Week View Calendar – Removing time frames that we don't want to be shown.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Week View Calendar – Removing time frames that we don't want to be shown.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeremy
    Participant

I am working with the Events Calendar Pro plugin on a website I am creating and we have the calendar being used to show availability. The client will go in the backend and put in certain times/dates when the venue is booked. There is the time that the venue is closed (Open hours are 9am-5pm so closed times are 5pm-9am). So, we would like to have these times hidden/removed from the week view all together.

Is this possible?

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m Jeremy too and would be happy to help you 🙂

Is there a week on your website where I could see a venue being booked? That would help me understand better the situation, so I could point you toward a good direction.

Thanks in advance,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Week View Calendar – Removing time frames that we don't want to be shown.’ is closed to new replies.