Week view and licence key

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Week view and licence key

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    David Stahler
    Participant

We recently moved our client’s site to their server. We noticed two issues:
    1. The license key is not working. It says: Sorry, key validation server is not available.

2. Week view is not showing any events.

Josh
    Participant

Hello dryvemarketing,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

1. <span style=”line-height: 13px;”>This can be caused by a number of issues. First, ensure that both plugins (The Events Calendar & The Events Calendar Pro) are the latest versions. If your Pro version isn’t, you’ll need to download directly from your tri.be account and upload via FTP. If that isn’t the issue, ensure that the license key isn’t being used by the old development account. Login to your tri.be account and delete the old site from your account. Let me know if these suggestions help.</span>
    2. This is a strange issue to be having. Have you tried following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see if there is a conflict that we can narrow in on?

Let me know if these help to get you in the right direction.

Thanks!

David Stahler
    Participant

1. Both pro and regular are updated. I deleted the old site and still having the same message.

2. I will work on testing for conflicts for the week view.

Josh
    Participant

Hello dryvemarketing,

Thanks for following up.

The key issue could also be caused by a conflict. Let me know if that issue persists after you do the testing for conflict procedures.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello dryvemarketing,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.
    Thanks!

– Josh

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Week view and licence key’ is closed to new replies.