Week Begins On Monday

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Week Begins On Monday

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lamagia
    Participant

For many countries as Week Begins On Monday and in 3.3 version this problem has been solved for the public calendar, but not for the community calendar. I can’t find the way to make public event form show the monday-sunday calendar.
    http://s17.postimg.org/3nlxa33jz/Captura_de_pantalla_2013_12_30_a_la_s_03_27_11.png

Casey
    Participant

Lamagia,
    Thanks for reaching out, and sorry to hear that you’re having this issue! I’m seeing the same behavior in my test environment, so I’m going to open up a ticket with one of our developers to take a closer look. Please stand by.

Casey
    Participant

Lamagia,
    I just wanted to reach back out and let you know that, due to the holidays, our developers are backed up with a lot of tickets and I’m still waiting to hear back on this issue. Thanks for being patient and I’ll let you know when I have more to report.

Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Lamagia,
    I just heard back from one of our developers, and he confirmed that this will be fixed in the release of Community. If you can’t wait until then, then you can do the following:

1) Perform a template override (Instructions)
    2) After performing the template override, edit ‘edit-event.php’ and add the following code to line 22 right after the FORM tag: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/597c6ee9a9e7e4d14bc2

Give that a try and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks!

lamagia
    Participant

I preffer not to touch to much with user using the site.
    I will wait for the next release… thanks

Leah

Hi lamagia!

I’m happy to report that we have fixed this in our upcoming version 3.4. Keep an eye on your Plugins page for an update message! Thanks for your patience while we worked on this.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Week Begins On Monday’ is closed to new replies.