Website URL Overflow

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Website URL Overflow

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    shoutweb
    Participant

The website overflows URL in the details section overflows onto the organizer details. Is there anyway to just have the organizer section show up below the details section to prevent this? See what I am talking about here: http://nmonl.org/events/educational-opportunity/

Barry

Hi Shoutweb,

That would definitely be annoying. There are a few options you might explore here, one would be adding a rule like:

.tribe-events-meta-group.tribe-events-meta-group-details { word-break: break-all; }

To a custom tribe-events.css stylesheet (see our Themer’s Guide for details on setting that up) or some other suitable location. Does that help at all?

shoutweb
    Participant

Is there a current stylesheet I can just edit? Or do I need a new one?

Barry

That really depends on your setup.

Some themes will have a spot for custom CSS rules that might be suitable – give it a try if so – otherwise your best bet is to follow the instructions in the Themer’s Guide with regards to setting up a tribe-events.css stylesheet. Does that clarify things?

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Website URL Overflow’ is closed to new replies.