Website for a school

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Website for a school

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Taylor Aldridge

I have a project that is two-fold.

1. I need to create a sign up that timestamps each users button click. A virtual Ticket Dispenser for Take-a-Number System. I believe that your Event Tickets plug will be a great solution for this.

2. They also want a way to sign up for individual classes (that have limited seats) and promotes them to other class options that are still available.

George
    Participant

Hey Taylor,

Thanks for reaching out!

While our ticketing plugins would indeed provide the ability for folks to sign up for individual classes, there unfortunately is not any functionality at this time that logs timestamps of individual button clicks.

I’m sorry to bear that news, but I hope to help with any further questions you might have on this topic. Let me know what other thoughts you have and if there’s anything else I can try to help with or elaborate on.

Thanks!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Website for a school’ is closed to new replies.