Website crashed after adding the snippet to the functions.php file

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Website crashed after adding the snippet to the functions.php file

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stefania
    Participant

Hi there,
    today my website crashed when I added a snipped to the functions.php file as suggested on your page: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/show-the-event-title-in-the-cart-next-to-the-ticket/
    Now I restored the old functions.php file and I am able to see the website again and work on it, but I still need to add this snippet to that file because it allows to your plugin woocommerce tickets (I just bought) to show the name of the event when the participants are buying it in the cart.
    I don’t want to crash the website again… can you please support me with this?
    My theme is Function of woothemes

Thanks
    Stefania

Stefania
    Participant

I think I solved it through my hosting providers.รน
    Anyway this was the error:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<‘ in /home/eventag3/public_html/www.eventprofs.education/wp-content/themes/function/functions.php on line 37

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to figure it out.

I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Website crashed after adding the snippet to the functions.php file’ is closed to new replies.