Web dev bought the licence but they have gone under – need to renew

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Web dev bought the licence but they have gone under – need to renew

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mandy

Hi there,

My website develope initially bought our Events Calender licence, however they are no longer operating and I cannot find anyway to log into the account they created.

The WP plugin is telling me that it’s time to renew – can I simply set up a new account, make a fresh subscription and enter that licence code into WP? Will all the existing data stay intact?

Thanks so much!
    Mandy

Courtney

Hi Mandy

I’d like to look up your website’s license. Can you tell me your web address? And/or the name and email of the developer?

I want to determine if the developer was using their own developer license, or if they purchased a single license for your account. This will help me to better determine what we can do to get your site updated with a current license.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Mandy

Hi there, the website is fetesandfestivals.com.au. The developer was Josh Kolback from Rymera.

Any help would be wonderful, thank you!!
    Mandy

Courtney

Thanks Mandy

It looks like I’ve found his account with us. However, all plugins on that account have expired. There is no need to get that exact license key for your site, but a license key is needed for updates and ongoing support.

Events Calendar Pro https://theeventscalendar.com/product/wordpress-events-calendar-pro can get you started on the checkout process.

Did you have any other plugins on your site?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Web dev bought the licence but they have gone under – need to renew’ is closed to new replies.