"We were unable to sync your event to Eventbrite."

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets "We were unable to sync your event to Eventbrite."

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chirocare
    Participant

I used the Eventbrite import tab and put in the ID — seems like the content got imported and the event was publishable, but I got this error at the top of the page:

We were unable to sync your event to Eventbrite. Here’s what happened:

You do not have permission to access the resource you requested.

What is the “resource” in question? And why is this happening? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for your question and system information report. From it, I see you’ve entered your Eventbrite API credentials.

This error message sounds like a response from Eventbrite’s API. I’m guessing it means the API is temporarily unavailable, your credentials aren’t valid, or something else with the API isn’t right.

If you previously were using our Eventbrite add-on plugin successfully, it might be that the API is down temporarily.

If you’re just now setting it up and haven’t gotten things working consistently well, I’d suggest providing your API details to Eventbrite support to ask if there’s anything wrong with your credentials or your event(s) on Eventbrite or anything else like that.

I hope this info helps! Please let me know.

chirocare
    Participant

I discovered that the events that were created under a different account than what we have connected with the API credentials — so this is no doubt the problem.

Cliff

Great find. Thanks for letting me know. Have a great one!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘"We were unable to sync your event to Eventbrite."’ is closed to new replies.