We were unable to import your Eventbrite event error

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets We were unable to import your Eventbrite event error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Chauntelle
    Participant

Hi there,

We’re new to your plugin.

I’ve installed, added API key, updated the functions.php file with the .com.au URL (we are in Australia), and I’m still receiving this error: We were unable to import your Eventbrite event. Please verify the event id and try again.

I’ve also deactivated the plugins and theme.

I found a previous support request with a sample event ID and that didn’t work either.

Please help!

Josh
    Participant

Hey Chauntelle,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I’d be happy to help you out! To start, was this the specific snippet that you added to your theme’s functions.php file https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-eventbrite-tickets-to-use-eventbrite-co-uk/?.

If so, it looks like there may have been some changes in the Eventbrite API that we’ll need to go back and address in that tutorial. In the meantime, does the event import if you replace the previous snippet with the following http://pastebin.com/A9X9K9gg (updating for your domain structure)?

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Chauntelle
    Participant

Thanks. I did have the old code but have replaced it with the new one you sent through – however I am receiving the same error.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Chauntelle,

Thanks for trying that other code, I’m sorry it didn’t work for you.

Could you send me a link to one of the events that you’re having trouble importing?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘We were unable to import your Eventbrite event error’ is closed to new replies.