We do not have login info for account

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions We do not have login info for account

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mort Butler

I am concerned about purchasing a new license as I can’t tell from these forums if all the events would need to be re-entered. I believe our original developer used his/her license and they are not available now. Happy to purchase, just don’t want to screw it up! Thanks

Caroline

Hi Mort,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here! If your site is currently set up with one or more active premium licenses, you can set up a new account with us, purchase new licensing, and replace your existing license activations without affecting any of your events or settings. Simply enter your new license keys in place of the existing ones in your plugin settings (under Events > Settings > Licenses), and you’ll be all set! For more information on how to find and input a license key, check out our Knowledgebase article here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/finding-and-inputting-your-license-key/

I hope that helps to get you on your way! 🙂 Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions or concerns!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘We do not have login info for account’ is closed to new replies.