Warnings showing through on confirmation emails and encoding issues

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Warnings showing through on confirmation emails and encoding issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim
    Participant

Hi,

As per the screenshot attached, I am seeing errors on the confirmation booking email sent out to customers.

Any ideas?

Regards,
    Dan

Patricia

Hey Tim!

Thanks for bringing this up. I’ve found this in our bug tracker as a confirmed bug. Hopefully it’ll get fixed soon.

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

I’f you have any other questions in the mean time, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Regards,

Patricia

Victor
    Keymaster

Hello Tim!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 10th July 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue ?

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-10th-july-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Warnings showing through on confirmation emails and encoding issues’ is closed to new replies.