Warnings present when viewing by month

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Warnings present when viewing by month

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fred Blalock
    Participant

I noticed a similar thread without a public response (I apologize for the duplication).

Receiving the following warnings after an upgrade to the latest version of events calendar pro:

Warning: urldecode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/content/75/11473975/html/mhsjp/mhsjp_wp/wp-includes/query.php on line 2634

When viewing the calendar as a monthly view. http://metrohealthstation.com/events/month/

Had a chance to check for plugin conflicts and the errors are still showing.

Can you help with a resolution? Hopefully it is something that was already noted in private conversations that can be shared!

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Fred,

No worries about the duplication, if the solution – if provided – doesn’t work for you. 🙂

Thanks for checking for plugin conflicts. Did you / can you also check with using a default theme like twentyfourteen or twentysixteen?

Do you possibly have any customization on your site? Some code in functions.php that could affect this?

I also see that you are using a quite old version of WordPress. I would strongly recommend to update it to the most recent version (after backing up), as an old version could already cause a lot of issues, not to speak about security.

Waiting for your answer.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Warnings present when viewing by month’ is closed to new replies.