Warning with EC 3.10 / ECP 3.9

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Warning with EC 3.10 / ECP 3.9

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Participant

Hi! I’ve just updated my plugins and my list widgets that I was using to display events in my sidebars, etc., don’t work anymore. I’ve had to remove them from the site for the time being because they are displaying this error message instead of a list of upcoming events:

Warning: include(/home/mancheu5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/pro/widgets/list-widget.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/mancheu5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/List_Widget.php on line 128

For the short term, I’ve installed a 3rd party plugin to fill the Events section on my homepage, but the formatting is awful. And I need this to work for all my sidebar widgets – the same way it used to.

How do I fix this?

Jennifer
    Participant

Never mind. A few minutes after I updated Tribe, WP told me it needed to be updated again, and that seems to have fixed it. Weird.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning with EC 3.10 / ECP 3.9’ is closed to new replies.