Warning Messages & Problems…

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Warning Messages & Problems…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    owner
    Participant

Hello,
    Just found the Forum… As a web business owner, I have installed both the Free Event Calendar plug-in and the Event Calendar Pro plug-in = this plug-in look great, however I am seeing a warning message at the top of the EVENTS option page.. Is this to do with the theme, or my host, or the plug-in? But, when I add a new event / or edit one – the warning isn’t there…

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/97021/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-admin-events-list.class.php on line 169

Secondly, when I go to the front-end to view the calendar = the scroll bars, to scroll through the months appear on top of each other – rather than on 1 line as it should be

Third, the font seems very very large = how do I reduce the font-size?

Hope someone can help and urgently please… Many thanks.

Rob

Hi again Karen. Regarding this warning: does it only happen when you have debug mode turned on in your wp-config file? Or is it there all the time? Not sure what could be causing it if it’s the latter…

For the scroll bars; if you could get us an example of what this looks like, I can get our developer Jonah to share his thoughts. I believe we’ve already covered the font size issue in a different thread so I’ll ignore that one for now.

owner
    Participant

Hello,

I have just updated to version 2.02 and still see the same Warning message in EVENTS.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/97021/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/lib/tribe-admin-events-list.class.php on line 169

Please let me know how to fix immediately… many thanks – can Jonah help?

I also checked my wp_config file – to find the Debug mode is OFF.
    (‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

So that isn’t the cause of it.

Looking forward to the help.

Rob

Hi Karen. Can you post a screenshot for this? As I noted, we only hit the forums once a day (except on weekends) – so we can’t guarantee anything faster than that. But if you can share a screenshot in here using Cloud App – http://getcloudapp.com/ – or some other service that generates a link, we can look into it for you.

Please also in the interim try A) deactivating your other plugins one by one, to see if the issue persists; and B) reverting back to the default 2011 theme. If the issue persists when only the 2011 theme is active with no plugins other than Events Calendar PRO, then it’s an issue with ECP…otherwise it’s a conflict with something else.

Rob

Hi Karen. Can you post a screenshot for this? As I noted, we only hit the forums once a day (except on weekends) – so we can’t guarantee anything faster than that. But if you can share a screenshot in here using Cloud App – http://getcloudapp.com/ – or some other service that generates a link, we can look into it for you.

Please also in the interim try A) deactivating your other plugins one by one, to see if the issue persists; and B) reverting back to the default 2011 theme. If the issue persists when only the 2011 theme is active with no plugins other than Events Calendar PRO, then it’s an issue with ECP…otherwise it’s a conflict with something else.

owner
    Participant

Hello, Thank you for the reply.
    However, I can’t use getcloudapp.com – because I’m not on a Mac, so please find the WARNING ERRORS by this screen-shot image, uploaded to Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ownwest/6489244635/

As mentioned in an email, I am not able to do option A or B – deactivate plug-ins; or reverting to the default theme – because I am working on an exceptionally large site, and need all of these activated. If I deactivate or change themes, the website will need to be re-worked to how it looks right now. Unfortunately this is not an option.

Would you have any other suggestions?

Do you think this is the problem – another plug-in is conflicting? If so, any ideas which one?

Perhaps Jonah has some ideas?

Rob

Hi Karen. That screenshot works fine too; thanks for sharing. I see that in that screenshot you have “Maintenance Mode” active; is there a reason for that? I’m assuming this message will go away when yo turn that off. Also on this: can you confirm that you’re using the latest official WP release (3.2.1)? Couldn’t tell by the interface seen there.

It sounds very likely that if the solution noted above doesn’t work, this is a conflict with another plugin (more likely that than the theme, I’d wager). Hopefully it won’t come to that though…let’s see whether the suggestions in my first email do the trick. Let me know!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning Messages & Problems…’ is closed to new replies.