Warning: Failed opening

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Warning: Failed opening

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marco
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem and I could not solve, can you help me?

Warning: include(/home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/73/2730273/html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/73/2730273/html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 485

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘/home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/73/2730273/html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/src/views/wootickets/tickets.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5_4/lib/php’) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas10_data02/73/2730273/html/wp-content/plugins/wootickets/classes/class-wootickets.php on line 485

Tickets and Calendar are in their latest versions, since reinstalled a few times and continued in it.

Await answers.

George
    Participant

Hey Marco,

Do you have any custom Events Calendar templates in your theme or anything like that? If so, make a backup of them somewhere and then temporarily remove them from your site – see if that helps.

Otherwise, it seems like your installation is missing those files for whatever reason.

Perhaps in your reinstallation process some files were dropped or something – your best option here is to first contact your web host to ensure that your server permissions are allowing files to be read. Contact them and ask for them to reset your server permissions so that the WordPress directory, especially /wp-content/, has 755 permissions set recursively and is owned be the web server.

If that doesn’t help, I suggest you go to the /wp-content/plugins folder on your site via FTP.

Delete all the existing folders called “/wootickets”

Then, go to http://theeventscalendar.com/my-account/downloads, download a fresh copy of WooCommerce Tickets from there, then unzip this download and manually add it back to /wp-content/plugins on your site.

I hope this information helps!

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning: Failed opening’ is closed to new replies.