Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve
    Participant

Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /home/sphamilt/orpac.org/wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/common/src/Tribe/Post_Transient.php on line 133

I have this error on any account page whenever Event Tickets is activated.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello there,

Thanks for getting in touch and I’m sorry about this issue.

Are you also getting this error if you deactivate all plugins, have only The Events Calendar and Event Tickets active, and a default theme like twentysixteen?

The account page you are referring to, are those the account pages in the backend?

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Steve
    Participant

This is on the front end.

I believe it may be an issue with Buddypress as it is on their account pages that I see the error. Since it is not on the back end user profile page and I cannot see these page with Buddypress deactivated, I am not positive.

I have disabled all other plugins except Event Calendar, Tickets, and BuddyPress, switch to twenty-sixteen and still have the error.

Any suggestions

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi again,

I will check with my colleagues if there can be anything done from our side, but likely it is a conflict with BuddyPress, as you have narrowed it down. I would recommend getting in touch with them as well and see if they need to fix something.

I’ll be in touch when I have some more info. Meanwhile let me know if you have something from them.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning: current() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean’ is closed to new replies.