Warning code involving jetpack when I hit submit on community event submit form

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Warning code involving jetpack when I hit submit on community event submit form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luke
    Participant

Help! I just installed the events calendar and several addons and got this message below. How do I fix this warning message? It shows up after hitting submit from my community event submit page: https://citrusheightssentinel.com/events/community/add

Warning: stripos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/citrushe/public_html/wp-content/plugins/jetpack/modules/shortcodes/class.filter-embedded-html-objects.php on line 92

Thank you

Barry

Hi Luke,

Sorry to hear you’ve hit up against some difficulties.

We’re actually aware of this bug and hope to resolve it in our upcoming maintenance release: if you can hold tight a little longer, we’ll update you as soon as that is available.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime 🙂

Nico

Hi,

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.6 of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-pro-4-4-6-event-tickets-4-4-6-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Warning code involving jetpack when I hit submit on community event submit form’ is closed to new replies.