Want to test issues with Eventbrite – but just a single licenses

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Want to test issues with Eventbrite – but just a single licenses

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    nes49
    Participant

Hi. We’re having trouble on a live site with importing Eventbrite events to WordPress. There are both time changes and formatting changes.

We haven’t done any updates on the site for a couple of months, so we know we need to update the plugins before we send you more details.

I know how to take a backup and create a dev site using BackupBuddy, but I can’t figure out how to use the Eventbrite Tickets plugin on the dev site.

We’ve currently got a personal license for Eventbrite Tickets Do we need to buy a business license just to get that working?

I’ve got a 3-site license for TEC Pro. and have a spare license that I can use for that. But I’d like to actually use the Eventbrite Tickets on a test site, not just update the plugin software?

Any ideas?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

You do not need a license key for the plugin to work.

You can uploaded the latest version of the plugin by downloading it from your account to the dev site.

Then you can do your tests from there.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Want to test issues with Eventbrite – but just a single licenses’ is closed to new replies.