Walks tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Walks tickets

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Neil

Hi there
    I think the tickets Plugin will work for a new website i am doing but can you help to clear up a few questions.

I organise guided Walks and want to sell tickets to the walks online. Each walk will be a set location with recurring dates for up to 10 people to join. Does the Plugin allow recurring events so they are automatically created every 2 weeks?

Thanks, Neil

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Neil,

You certainly can create a recurring event every 2 weeks and attach a ticket. However, at the moment WooTickets are shared for all events in a series. So, if you set the limit to ten then there would only be ten tickets available for the entire series. This does not seem to be what you want. If you would like to request this as a feature for our plugin, please throw your support in this feature request. As noted in that link we already have that on our roadmap, but one more vote never hurts!

In the mean time you could create a new event every two weeks and attach the ticketing info with a limit of 10. It takes less than 5 minutes to create an event, so 5 minutes every two weeks is hopefully not too much of an inconvenience for now.

You are welcome! Does that fully answer your question? Do you have any others?

– Brook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Walks tickets’ is closed to new replies.