Waiting list for an event?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Waiting list for an event?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karoliina Valontaival

Hello,

Will this plugin allow me to create a waiting list? Say an event sells out, can people still register for it, but then onto a waiting list if/when someone cancels? with my current setup, the event is simply “sold out” once a certain number of people have signed up. But I’d need something to bridge that gap, that people could continue to register, but onto the waiting list.

is this possible with this plugin? or would i then need to have a separate system for the waiting list? i’m ideally looking for an automated solution, that i would not need to be constantly checking whether tickets are in stock, and then quickly add in some link to sign up for a waiting list once the event is sold out. i’d like to focus my attention on the relevant things and let technology do stuff like this. 🙂

thanks
    karoliina

Geoff B.

Good evening Karoliina and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

Will this plugin allow me to create a waiting list?

That is a great question, in fact it is a highly popular feature request. You can see it here: https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/6095921-add-waitlist-capability

And As you can see, there is a partial solution provided. One of our customers even used a third-party plug-in to deal with this.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Waiting list for an event?’ is closed to new replies.